Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Inspiration Showcase with Jennifer McGuire

Hi my crafty friends! I am having a wonderful week! I signed up for the Inspiration Showcase on line class with Jennifer McGuire and I am LOVING it!
I started my card making by using stamps....and since I was introduced to the Cricut...I haven't stamped very much...so this class is re-energizing my stamping bug~!
The past few days we have been working on Resist stamping techniques....here is a card I made with this technique.
I hope to post some more samples from the class in a few days! Let me know if you all are interested in more stamping projects from me...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs,
CindyB

2 comments:

  1. This one is beautiful! I am also loving this Card Class and really enjoy getting to see the projects from the other participants. Hope to see more of your pretty cards as the class progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I was wondering how do you tie a bow like that?
    Thanks!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete