Monday, August 1, 2011

Club Ruby Designers August Kit project

Hi my crafting friends! Long time...no post!!! I have a video for you today!

I am working away on my projects for the Club Ruby Designers Club Kit for August...what a fun month! Megan has given the Design Team the ok to post one of our projects on our blog this month! So you are in for a treat! The August Club Kit is really awesome....I decided to make a layout of my grandson Nolan and his frog he found this weekend.



I am using the cartridges Campin Critters and Paisley. I am also showcasing a new product I found at CHA the Scrappin Easel! I just had to have one of these! It makes your scrapbooking expierence so much more enjoyable...You can find the link to the Scrappin Easel website down on my side bar if you want more information.

Now on to the video!

I hope you enjoy.....


No comments:

Post a Comment