Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CRD006 Challenge

Hi my crafting friends! We have a new challenge over at Club Ruby Designers!

If you haven't checked us out yet, make sure you do! You can sign up for a free basic profile membership and have access to all the great talent in our gallery and chat in the forum with our other members. You can sign up Here.

The challenge this week is to make a project with a cupcake on it somewhere! I really had fun with this one!


Now, you might be saying..I thought she said a cupcake somewhere on the project! Well, take a look at the inside of the card!



I made this card using the new stamps and papers from Inky Antics! I just love this technique! It is sooo fun to make! I colored the little birdie with my Copic markers.


Thanks so much for stopping by and besure to check out the Club Ruby Designers site, we would love to have you as a member!


Hugs,


CindyB

2 comments:

  1. Soooo very tweet! love your coloring and the inside is just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete