Sunday, March 20, 2011

Easter Cards using Inky Antics new stamps

Hi my crafting friends! I had a really fun shopping day yesterday at Archivers!

I found these really super cute new stamps from Inky Antics and a HoneyComb Paper Pad to go along with them!

This is the front of the cards...






I am using paper from new SpringTime collection from Echo Park, oh my gosh, this is beautiful paper!!! I have colored my images with Copics of course!

Now for the inside of the cards!!!! this is the really fun part of the card!!!

Isn't this so cool! I love these little pop up cards! There are several more sets available, but the were sold out yesterday....so I will be stalking them to pick up some more of these sets!
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
CindyB








2 comments: