Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year! 2011 Video Series Announcement




Happy New Year my crafting friends! I have been thinking about what my video series should be for 2011. What I have decided is to feature one cartridge a month. I know many of you have many cartridges just like me and they never get used!

So, for this new year, I am going to pull out some of my older cartridges and some of the newer ones that I haven't used yet and create my projects from those.

For January I will be using "Birthday Bash". I have 2 grandsons with birthdays in February and I would like to get their cards and birthday layouts ready to go in advance...if you can image that! So I won't be so rushed when their actual birthday arrives....as you can see, one of my new years resolutions is to be PREPARED this year for any special event! We will see how it goes!

If any of you have any special requests for a cartridge, and I have it, I would be happy to feature it during a month. Please leave me a note and I will do my best to feature it for you. Also, if you have a special type of card or project you need help with, let me know and I will try to feature something during the month for you.

I want this blog to be a help to you creating your special gifts and cards for your loved ones...so lets work together and have a BLAST this year!

See you on January 1st with a card using Birthday Bash. By the way, the picture is of me and my Christmas present from my husband! Isn't she cute! Her name is Sugar.

I hope you and your loved ones have a safe and Happy New Year!
Hugs,
CindyB

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea. Looking forward to watching some wonderful videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your videos! I sent you an email, did you ever receive it?
    shesasassylady@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete