Monday, October 11, 2010

Imagine projects

Hi Crafters! Today I am sharing a couple of projects that I have submitted to Tammy at Creative Critterz Imaginations Design Team call. I am sure there will be a lot of really fantastic projects sent in...so I hope I have a chance!

This first project is a layout I made using the Imagine More cartridge.

This 2nd project is made from Nursery Tails cartridge and the pillow box is from the Wedding solution cartridge. Wouldn't this be so cute with a matching onsie with the same image ironed on? I am off to Walmart this week to find one and I will post the picture once I get that project completed.....



I really am loving the new Imagine! My projects just seem to come together so quickly with this machine! I can't wait for the gypsy update, this will open up so much more creativity!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

CindyB

3 comments: