Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Card Challenges! 3 of them in 1 card!



Well, I am progressing on my card challenges....this time I have completed 3 on the same card!

The first is the challenge from SNR Card University I am participating in the Holiday Challenges. We are challenged every week to create a christmas card based on the challenge for that week. This week it is to create a christmas card featuring either snowflakes or snowmen. So I decided to pull out one of my favorites snowman sets, Made of Snow from Papertrey Ink. It is a build a snowman set, and it is super fun to work with.

Cupcake Craft Challenge the challenge this week is to use the colors; blue, yellow and pink on your card. So I went thru my christmas paper stash and found this paper that had all 3 colors! What luck...so I continued on using the 3rd challenge from The Sweet Shop they had the sketch challenge for my card!

I hope to improve and combine even more challenges into a 1 card!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

The Recipe:
Stamps: PTI: Made of Snow
Ink: Memento Black
Paper: SU Bashful Blue, Barely Banana
Ribbon: PTI Spring Rain ribbon
Misc: PTI buttons, copics, rhinestones



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mrs B. Love the snowman image and the little mittens hanging from the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and cute card, nice details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW a christmas card you are super orginised and what a cute image too....

    The ribbon looks fab as do the buttons, papers are lush too, thank you for joining us ta cupcke have a great weekend hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorabel! :) Love the blue's and the little mittens hanging down is such a cute little thing :) Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Congrats on your Cupcake Top 5!!

    ReplyDelete