Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine Teacher Gifts










Here are the teacher gifts I made for Coy's teachers. The box I just Love!!! I purchased the template from a site online, and made it last night. It was so easy, and turned out soooo cute.






I covered a notepad with matching paper and purchased a heart pen, heart candle and stamp on those Hersey Nuggets! I hope his teacher likes this.







And, I couldn't forget the 2 helpers in his class. I decided instead of a plain old card, they deserved something a little nicer....so I made these hot cocoa covers. You can find those on Debbie Olson website, and it was free! Anyway, I think they turned out cute.







I will be putting these in the mail tomorrow.
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Thanks mom!!! I LOVE them!!! and so will Coy's teacher

    ReplyDelete