Sunday, June 21, 2009

Stamps and Smiles - late!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful father's day! Treating your father to something special! We just got back in town this afternoon, we purchased my husband a new truck! We had to drive down to Arkansas to pick it up, my husbands brother is a car dealer...so that is what my husband received for fathers day! I have to say, that's a great gift! Oh, he also requested King Crab Legs for dinner, so I will be prepairing those shortly.

Anyway...for my card.....I had such a busy week at work that I lost track of time and when I created this card from the Stamps and Smiles weekly sketch challenge...I didn't realize it was the sketch from last week! But I love this card so much, that I wanted to post it anyway!

These are the new stamps sets from Papertrey Ink...isn't the basket just the cutiest! As soon as I saw this set during the preview, I just new I had to have it!

The backround paper on top, I designed myself using some of the Papertrey Ink backround basics.....
Thanks for looking and it's off to another full week!

Cindyb

No comments:

Post a Comment