Thursday, June 25, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge



Hi! today my card is from the christmas challenge over at SNR Card University, this week we were to do any type of embossing. So I decided to use my Nestabilities Lable die 1 to dry emboss around this cute little stocking. I found this Karen Lockhardt stamp down at the little scrapping booking store I found last week, and it was on clearance! Can you believe it!

If you are interested in getting a head start on your christmas cards, come join us over at SNR and join in on the weekly challenges, you will have your christmas cards done in no time!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Cindyb

The recipe:
Stamp: Karen Lockhardt stocking and SU sentiment
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI white cardstock
Misc: PTI ribbon and buttons, copics

No comments:

Post a Comment