Thursday, February 4, 2016

*SOLD OUT* Sneak Peak of upcoming crafting class To Go

The Crafting class to go has sold out.  Thank you !  I will be offering another class next month.


Are you ready for a sneak peak of the upcoming "Crafting Class To Go" I will be offering using Stampin Up products.




The class will include the following products:
Balloon Celebration photopolymer stamps
Balloon Bouquet Punch
Mint Macaron Ink
Crushed Curry Ink (the one shown in picture is not the correct size, I am waiting for my order to arrive with the full sized one)




And I will include all the materials and instructions needed to make the 4 projects sneaked peaked above for FREE. All you need to provide is black ink and some form of adhesive.
The projects are a card and envelope, treat bag, tag and treat holder and the treat tube that fits into the holder.  All the things you need for your next fun birthday party!

The cost of this super fun "Crafting Class to Go" is $54.00 plus shipping

Also, during the Sale-A-Bration sale (ends March 31, 2016) you will also receive a FREE item when you spend $50.00, which once you have reserved your spot in the class you already qualify!  So be sure to let me know what you would like to receive FREE!!  To check out what is available, you can visit


I am expecting the class to fill up FAST, so make sure you get your seat reserved.  You will need to send me an email to request your spot in the class.  I will send you a PayPal invoice once I have received your request.

I am so super excited to be starting these classes!  I love to create fun projects and I want to share them with you!

If you would like to add anything additional to your order, please let me know in your seat reservation request.

You can send your reservation for your spot in the "Crafting Class To Go" to

cynthia.burgess@att.net

Happy Crafting my friends!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment